An Xtra for Macromedia Director that does a pitch detection on live sound input, i.e. it computes the note played or sung.
• Macintosh MacOS9-MacOSX (PPC and MacIntel!)
• Windows 95/98/2000/XP w/ DirectX5
• shockwave-safe and autodownloadable
• Director 7 to 8.5 + MX + MX2004 + Director11
- computes pitch on live sound input (also called pitch tracking)
- global instantaneous volume : access the current volume of the sound input
- sound input selection by code: in lingo, you can select the sound device and the sound source.
- autodownloadable packages
Note : asPitchDetect Xtra is based on an algorithm available on this same site, as an open source C library : dywapitchtrack.