An Xtra for Macromedia Director that does a FFT (Fast Fourier Transform) on live sound input.
• Macintosh MacOS9-MacOSX (PPC and MacIntel)
• Windows 95/98/2000/XP w/ DirectX5
• shockwave-safe and autodownloadable
• Director 7 to 8.5 + MX + MX2004 + Director11
- computes FFT (Fast Fourier Transform), i.e. frequency values, on live sound input
- direct access to live sound samples
- sound input selection by code: in lingo, you can select the sound device and the sound source.
- global instantaneous volume : access the current volume of the sound input
- equalizer switch : gathers the frequencies according to human hearing
- normalized switch : the frequency values are proportional to the sound volume, giving more intuitive values.
- autodownloadable packages
- simple live lip sync
- VJ visual animations synchronized to live sound (DJ)
- live equalizer display
- psychedelic animations on music
- sound-driven artistic installations
- simple voice recognition
Macintosh OSX & Windows 95/98/2000/XP/Vista/W7
Download (390 Kb) : asFFT2.6.zip
Macintosh PPC OS8 to 9
Download (164 Kb) : asFFT2.0.8Mac.sit
Demo version has an alert panel in Authoring mode and does not work in Projector or in Shockwave :
single user licence : 29 €
+TVA/VAT if applicable
The password that you will receive by email will unlock the demo version and will work with all 2.x versions on all platforms.
=> More than 350 registered users !